VIP Promotions at bet365 CasinoRead this article
Talk Dirty – How Clean Is Your iPhone?
With talk all over the world about health and safety concerns, people often overlook the potential source of some heavy-duty germs on their iPhones. In fact, studies have shown that cell phones tend to be dirtier than toilets, by as much as 10 times. E-coli and staph bacteria are just some of the examples of the dangerous bugs that have been found lingering on cell phones.
Practical guidelines for minimizing the germs that linger on your iPhone include avoidance of sharing the device and washing your hands frequently. However, these guidelines are not always easy to follow or foolproof ways to keep your device clean. Further guidelines given by Apple for cleaning your iPhone include:
- Unplug all cables and turn off your phone.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth. You can find inexpensive options at your local eyewear store.
- Do not use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, or abrasives.
- Do not use disinfectant wipes that contain bleach.
- Do not allow liquid from wipes or a cloth to sit or pool on the device.
You can use a very slightly damp, lint-free cloth to remove grime from your phone, or cleansing wipes designed specifically for these electronics. Studies have also shown that perhaps the bigger culprits when it comes to germs and smartphones are the cases. They are generally more porous and made of materials that retain the bacteria that you are trying to avoid. Follow the specific cleaning instructions that accompanied your iPhone case and regularly clean both your phone and case if you or someone using your device shows signs of illness.
Category : News